Flex Seal – As Seen On TV
Flex seal spray cans are an easy way to coat, seal, and stop leaks. Stop leaks fast with this rubber liquid spray.
The sealer spray comes in two size cans.
So what size flex seal can be right for you?
Depending on several coats and thickness, one large can treat up to a 2 to 8 square feet area, and a JUMBO can treat up to 2 to 12 square feet or 40% more!
Flex seal has been shown on tv, keeping a boat afloat. They replaced the bottom of the ship with a screen door and sprayed over the screen. Guess what? The boat stayed afloat! A fantastic sealer.
- Easy to use, portable, aerosol spray
- Seeps into cracks and holes
- Dries to a watertight, flexible, rubberized coating
- Seals out the water last for years
- Stays flexible and pliable
- Will not sag or drip in the summer heat
- Will not crack or peel in the winter cold
- Stops vibrations and deadens noise
- Protects surface from corrosion
- Apply on wet or dry surfaces
- Transform and shields virtually everything
- Ideal for arts & crafts, projects & hobbies
- Perfect for sealing outdoor decorative items
Leaking roofs and gushing gutters sealed with a quick shot of flex seal. Liquid rubber in a can that is highly flexible and waterproof. Perfect for roof leaks and basement leaks. Great for drafty windows.
There is no prep needed to use the liquid rubber spray, and you can even use it on wet surfaces. The coating should last for years and save you money on costly repairs.
Flex Seal sprays out a liquid and seeps into cracks, crevasses, and holes, and dries to a watertight, very flexible rubberized coating! You can apply Flex Seal on a wet surface. However, of course, Flex Seal will always adhere better to a clean, dry surface rather than a wet, dirty surface.
Flex Seal is Perfect for so many home improvements, including roofs, gutters, piping, skylights, windows & More!
Flex Seal can adhere to almost any surface such as glass, metal, wood, concrete, tile, masonry, fabric, plastic, aluminum, porcelain, drywall, rubber, cement, vinyl just about any other surface.